Thank you for your interest in our firm. In addition to successfully processing your mandate, our top priority is the protection of your personal data. You will therefore find important information about the processing and protection of your personal data below. This data protection declaration applies to our website as well as to other mandate and contact requests, as well as to the personal data processed in the course of mandate processing.
Mr. Eric Sedlatzek, lawyer
Tel .: 040 41 35 48 91
2. Collected data and data security
The personal information you provide will only be used for the purposes described and, if applicable,
- a. You are free to use our contact form on our website. You decide which data you provide to us.
- However, at least the information is necessary for a successful processing of your contact request
- Your first and last name,
- Your email address,
- Your address consisting of street, house number, post code, city and
Your phone number.
- In addition, we also process e.g. Telephone or personal inquiries and mandate processing your personal data, insofar as you provide it to us and it is necessary for your contact request or mandate processing
Your data is protected by firewalls and daily data backup measures as well as by restricted server rooms. We strive to guarantee you a particularly high level of data security. Of course, incoming and outgoing emails are also checked for malware.
3. Purpose of processing
The data you provide will be processed to answer contact inquiries, in the course of initiating a mandate and while performing your mandate. In addition, your data will only be processed in accordance with Article 6 (1) GDPR and in particular Article 6 (1) lit. b, c GDPR purposes.
Thereafter, your data will only be used if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures that are carried out at your request, or the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which we are subject , In addition, your data is processed in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR exceptionally if the processing is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests; Please note point 8. Right to object.
4. Cooperation with processors and third parties
The commissioning of third parties within the framework of an order data processing contract is based on Art. 28 GDPR.
5. Transfers to third countries
In special exceptional cases, which we coordinate with you beforehand, and only if the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq.
6. Rights of the data subjects
In the following, we refer you to Art. 13 Para. 2 lit. b GDPR regarding your rights as a data subject:
- 1.You have the right to ask us to confirm whether your personal data are being processed; if this is the case, you have a right to information about this personal data and to the further information finally listed in Art. 15 Para. 1 GDPR.
- 2.Entsprechend. Art. 16 GDPR you have the right to request the completion of the data concerning you or the correction of the incorrect data concerning you.
3. Of course we strive to keep your data up to date. Please help us by informing us of changes to your data. All you need to do is send an email to email@example.com.
- 4.You also have the right under Art. 17 GDPR to request us to delete your data immediately. Alternatively, you can request a restriction of the processing of the data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR.
- 5. Please understand that we cannot consent to deletion if there are different legal obligations. In particular, as lawyers, we are bound by certain statutory retention requirements of up to 10 years, which can also include your data.
- 6.Finally, you have the right to request that you receive the relevant data that you have provided to us in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR and that it be transmitted to other responsible parties.
In addition, you have the right at any time in accordance with 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
7. Right of withdrawal
You have the right to give consent in accordance with Revoke Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR with effect for the future.
8. Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to you based on Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation. We no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
9. Deletion of data
The data processed by us will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of Art. 17 and 18 GDPR as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention requirements, or their processing is restricted. Processing is restricted in particular after the mandate has been completed or a comparable purpose has been achieved.
10. Other online presences
The firm maintains online presences on Google and Facebook. When calling up the respective platform, the terms and conditions and the data processing guidelines of the respective operators apply.