Due to the large number of incomplete statutory regulations, successful employment law advice and legal representation requires precise knowledge of the constantly developing and changing case law – not only of the BAG (Federal Labour Court).
We meet this demand through appropriate specialisation and continuous professional training in the area of employment law.
We advise employers and employees on all questions of employment law. Our range of service includes in particular:
- Out-of-court advice, in particular on the drafting of employment and service contracts, dismissals, termination and settlement agreements, reminders, references
- Advisory and creative participation in the implementation of restructuring and personnel adjustment measures, including transfer of undertakings
- Advice and representation in disputes concerning protection against dismissal
- Consulting and design for temporary employment and personnel placement
- Consulting and design for services in the EU internal market
- Disputes and training on anti-discrimination law (AGG)
- Accompanying and conducting negotiations with the company committees