Lawyer, specialist lawyer for employment law, and partner
Eric Sedlatzek has been working as a lawyer in his own law firm in Hamburg since 1998. In addition to employment law the focus of his work as a lawyer is on employment law and criminal employment law, commercial law and criminal commercial law. Eric Sedlatzek is a specialist lawyer for employment law and, in addition to the classic employment law topics, he focuses on criminal employment law.
Before becoming a lawyer, Eric Sedlatzek worked as a legal specialist for one of the major professional associations in Germany. Subsequently, as an in-house lawyer he was in charge of the contract management of a real estate developer operating throughout Germany.
Eric Sedlatzek, lawyer, completed his practical training in major interdisciplinary law firms in Hamburg, Milan and New York.
Eric Sedlatzek, lawyer, is a member:
- of the Hanseatische Rechtsanwaltskammer Hamburg (Hanseatic Bar Association Hamburg),
- of Hamburgerische Anwaltsvereins e.V. (Hamburg Bar Association),
- of the Deutschen Anwalt Verein (German Lawyers’ Association),
- of the working group for employment law at the DAV,
- of the working group for criminal law at the DAV,
- of the Verband deutscher StrafrechtsAnwälte e.V. (German Criminal Law Lawyers Association),
- of WisteV, Wirtschaftsstrafrechtliche Criminal Commercial Law Association e.V.
Languages: German, English, French
Martin Siemens has been employed with our firm since he was admitted to the bar in May 2011.
Prior to this, following his law studies, he successfully completed his practical legal training at the Kiel District Regional Court on passing the second state examination. His main areas of interest, arising from the focus of his training, are employment law and criminal employment law. Furthermore, he is particularly interested in all questions of commercial law.
040 / 41 35 48 91
Martin Siemens, lawyer, is a member of the following associations:
- Hanseatische Rechtsanwaltskammer Hamburg (Hanseatic Bar Association Hamburg),
- Hamburgischer Anwaltsverein e.V., (Hamburg Bar Association),
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein (DAV) e.V. (German Lawyers’ Association)
Languages: German, English
Legal of counsel
Frank Priewe was admitted to the bar in 1998. In addition to his activities as a lawyer Frank Priewe has also acted as manager in various functions, such as Personnel Director, Managing Director, Board Member and Employment Director. Frank Priewe began his professional career on the, then, Federal Board of DAG. Not least based on this, he knows both sides of the personnel business from A to Z and additionally has extensive experience in negotiating complex collective agreements. Frank Priewe gained his industry expertise in various sectors, including transportation/aviation, energy, ticketing and entertainment, IT and in the service sector.
In addition to his work as a lawyer and consultant with a focus on employment law and compliance for an international clientele, Frank Priewe is also active as a lecturer, author, speaker and speaker at international events on the topics of human resources and law.
040 / 41 35 48 91
Rechtsanwalt Frank Priewe ist Mitglied in folgenden Vereinigungen:
- Hanseatische Rechtsanwaltskammer Hamburg
- Verband Deutscher Anwälte e.V. (VDA)
Please contact us:
Our EMERGENCY NUMBER for you: 0160-94960802